Ultrasonic “Kicker” Tank Assembly
- Rate: 900 to 1200 parts per hour
- Heavy construction, designed for foundry use
- Type of Test: Ultrasonic for flaw detection and/or velocity measuring
- Manual Load / Automatic Unload and separation of Accept and Reject castings
- Light Curtain for operator safety
- Acceptable castings are marked with an air impact marker in the fixture before they are kicked out to the exit chute.
- Single drop of 480 VAC, 3 phase, 60 Hz.
- 80 PSI factory air
- Water filtration, built in adjustable skimmer tube, 60 mesh filter, auto level sensing and filling feature
- Adjustments provided to allow a wide range of fixture plates for different castings